12.20.2008

I love my Pebble! It is probably the cutest MP3 player ever.. other than pink iPods of course. of course.


Lindsey called last night and asked me if I could come in at 9 (or 8). I told her I would try. I made it in by 8:45 and had processed 4 cards by the time I took my 15 minute break around 11:30 :] (I only needed one more for the Pebble.. and Olivia let me have hers so I could "buy" it on my 15! Lovely Olivia!!)

It's too cute. My first MP3 player ever, and how old am I? ahahah. Crazy.
I ended up getting 5 more cards before I got off at 4, so Olivia's buck wasn't really necessary.. but still, very much appreciated.

It was a long, ridiculously busy day, and I was very happy to leave at 4.

I was exhausted, so I just came home, and messed with my Pebble. It won't let me put any "MPEG-4"'s on it, which is annoying, because most of my Paramore/NFG/FTSK songs are that type. Jordy told me how I can convert them though, so I'll try to mess around with it more in a bit.. I think I should probably take a nap or something. I feel dead, haha. and sad, people are hanging out, but I'm too tired to try to hang out with them :[

Everyone should check out Amber and Jason's blogs.. Links are below the video player!! :D

No comments: