12.21.2008

I woke up at 2:30 to my roommate blaring "Black Hole Sun" and singing very loudly and out of tune. It was not the most pleasant way to wake up, ahah..
I didn't do anything last night.. and I'm not doing anything today.
I had a dream that one of my co-workers shot me, and everyone acted way too nonchalant about it.. in the dream, no one even took me to the hospital until a very long time after I was shot. I'm glad that it was just a dream and that I am able to wake myself up when I am having bad dreams so that I can get out of them.

I can't stop watching this video..


Is it weird that I think guys that can dance like that are hot?

oh my.. and then I didn't even think about football until about an hour ago, haha, I must be sick or something.. not thinking about football on a Sunday.. Daryl and Tara are at the Redskins game... which is on now, and I'm watching it at nfl.com. Since I'm not going anywhere today. lol. For some reason I thought it was at one though.. oh well. I didn't even do my picks this week :[ Lazyy me.

I work 8-5 tomorrow, BOOOOO.. but then Jason will be here and we will go caroling! yay :D

..I should go get something to eat.. or take a shower and go be social, ahha. I'm too lazy.

2 comments:

Amber's Roses said...

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

hahaha i wish i could dance like that :'(