9.10.2008

Busy Day!

Hello! I just got home. It was fun times tonight.. I finally got off my lazy behind and went to the gym around 5:30.. finished at the gym, got dinner (a salad from Chick Fil A!) and headed to the Elliott's. When I got there, Daryl was outside playing football with the kids, so I stood and ate my salad and watched that for a bit.. he came in and we played Jeopardy.. he beat me by ONE point. Then we picked up Sam and headed to the tennis court. Tommy met us there and we all played and it was nice. Daryl and I won the first set 6-1 and were winning the second set 3-1 when the lights at the court turned off.

So everyone left.. Daryl and I went and got Amber and Trish, took Trish home, and went for dinner at TGI Fridays with Amber. Watched South Park.

Then I came home! I'm glad I got to play tennis and I'm glad I went to the gym.
I am also happy because Jason will be stopping by for a bit in about 12 hours! Jason moved to PA about a week and a half ago and he's a very dear friend so anytime he's in the area it's a super delightful joy. After this visit, I do not know when I will see him again.

And I am supposed to work from 5:30-10:30 but whether or not I go depends on how long Jason stays around. I will probably try to go in around 7 or 8.

ON is so annoyed with me lately, I'm sure. I told them I'd stay later today and then 5 minutes later I changed my mind and said I wanted to leave early, haha.. I didn't go in Friday or Saturday (because Jason was here).. and I'm sure they're just so annoyed with me. But I don't care.

I think I decided I'm going to try and find a job/apartment in Alexandria (closer to the Elliott's).. I think that would be better for me. I'm not sure yet.

I'm going to sleep now so that I will be awake in time to meet Jason, Amber, and Daryl for lunch at Moe's at 1:15! Goodnight :]

1 comment: