6.08.2009

I heard the song "Hear Me Now" by Framing Hanley on my way home tonight. I think I like it. Jordy started a new mix CD for me tonight.. he hasn't made me one of those in months, possibly years. I hope he sees this and puts that song on it for me.. muahahah.

I was super lazy until around 2:30 pm which is when I decided to take a shower and get ready and go over to see my friends. Daryl was watching Gran Torino? when I got there so I watched America's Next Top Model with Amber. Sissy hasn't had babies, yet......

We left around 5. Went to Wal-Mart... Amber got new sunglasses and I got new tweezers since I couldn't find mine last night when I wanted to pluck Jason's stray back hairs. So I bought some new ones! Then we went to the talent show.

The talent show was two hours of talent. A lady sang a song about her grandfather and it made me cry. I thought about it driving home and I cried again. Typing about it making me cry is making my eyes tear up. That can't be normal.

After the talent show was over, there was a big dinner feast. With lasagna. I ate so much. I didn't even know I was that big of a lasagna fan!

and now I'm home.. drinking ice water and listening to the Framing Hanley song before I sleep.

I have to work from 10-2ish and then I will hopefully see Jason again before he goes back to PA.. since he was taking too long to come back to the Elliotts' tonight. heh.

River trip soon! Late July/Early August. MMMM. I hope we jet ski this time.

No comments: