We were supposed to go to Old Rag for a day hike today but then the weather forecast declared it would be raining so we decided not to go. I'm not so sure it rained, even.
Instead of that, I slept past noon, ate a bunch of pistachios, and reread Twilight.
I had almost forgotten just how good that book is.
Last night, Denny's totally failed with my onion rings and pancake puppies.. so much so, that I don't want to ever eat them again.. or maybe even go there.
Pretty soon, I will not be able to eat anywhere.
I've very leery of going to PA on Tuesday for game night and missing American Idol.
That can't be healthy. I should be thrilled to go....... things just don't seem to be happening the way I expect them to lately.
and crap, my MD tags expire in 3 days, and I don't know what to do.
I hope I can sleep before 5 am and I hope that I wake up before noon!
No comments:
Post a Comment