Oh, I just took a picture of my thumb, if any of you are interested... ahahah
Three months ago, Daryl and I were getting out of the car to play poker at Calabash. I shut the door with my thumb still inside.. and instead of opening the door, I panicked and tried to pull my thumb out. Daryl said, "The door isn't locked!!" which finally led me to open the door and get my thumb out.. I ran into Calabash, screaming and dripping blood every where.. it was not fun. I stayed for poker though, ahah, applying many band aids to the wound.. that would not stop bleeding.. and bled until the next day. Fun stuff. I was pretty much thumb handicapped and for many days after that, I couldn't do anything with my left hand.. I was unable to grip anything or put any pressure on it.
and then eventually I could do things with it again.. and it started healing and it started to detach from the bottom.. so as it's been detaching, I've been clipping it away. and that's all that's left of it, three months later! I think it's 100 percent awesome, but I am sorry if it grosses you out! You should've seen it when it happened!
No comments:
Post a Comment